Finance Project Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

9 Companies: 13 of 9

9 Interview Questions: 19 of 9

Sort by

Aug 28, 2014

Interview Question for Finance Project Manager at BD:

“What are you an expert in? and Are you just looking for a job? were questions that came from the Director of the PMO. Having been in consulting for the last 16 years, I was surprised by these types…”

Jul 12, 2014

Interview Question for Project Manager - Finance at Amtrak:

“Why do you want to work for a dinosaur like Amtrak; what about all of the opportunities in DC?”

Jul 1, 2014

Interview Question for Project Manager for Large Scale Financial Insitution at AppleOne:

“There were no questions asked because I would not give them my social security number.”

Jun 29, 2014

Interview Question for Manager Financial Analyst Projects at Nalco:

“No difficult or unexpected questions. Very typical questions like "name your strengths/weaknesses", and "how would you handle this particular situation".”

Mar 2, 2014

Interview Question for Project Finance Manager at Sunrun:

“The exercise I needed to turn in was challenging, especially given the time constraint. I would say that it was a good learning experience though, and a good test of my abilities”

Oct 25, 2013

Interview Question for Finance and Operations Analyst/Project Manager at Google:

“Describe how you handled a difficult client or an argument with a co-worker”

Dec 13, 2012

Interview Question for Project Manager, Financial Analyst at Epic Systems Corporation:

“They make you take a general assessment including programming, math, and grammar. Some of the math is a bit difficult.”

Aug 14, 2012

Interview Question for Finance Project Manager at Apple:

“None of the questions were difficult or unexpected.”

Jun 8, 2012

Interview Question for Senior Manager, Project Financial Analysis at Covance:

“Behavioral questions - situation, what you did, what was the result.”