Financial Advisor Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

941 Interview Questions: 1120 of 941 Sort by

Jul 28, 2014

Interview Question for Financial Advisor at Edward Jones:

“They made you knock on peoples doors to ask about opening a business in the area, it was hard because it was a fake scenario.”

Jul 28, 2014

Interview Question for Student Financial Aid Advisor at Rezolve group:

“I would say the most difficult questions were the ones that were never asked. One would be how do you view being encouraged to work hard for minimal compensation at a company that has a new location…”

Jul 27, 2014

Interview Question for Financial Advisor Trainee (FACD) at Edward Jones:

“I have the simulation scheduled for next week.”

Interview Question for Financial Advisor at MassMutual:

“Describe yourself in three words.”

Interview Question for Financial Advisor at Deloitte:

“When I was asked about a specific part of my resume and requested that I elaborate in the experience”

Jul 24, 2014

Interview Question for Financial Advisor Trainee at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney:

“"When can you start?"”

Jul 22, 2014

Interview Question for Financial Advisor at ING:

“This was not a question, but a portion of the interview. I had to compile a list of ten people who could be potential financial clients and then rank them according to their net-worth. I found that…”

Jul 21, 2014

Interview Question for Financial Advisor at DaVinci Financial and Insurance Associates:

“Helping my clients achieve what they want when they turn 65 or 70 years old & ready to retired.”

Jul 20, 2014

Interview Question for Financial Advisor at Edward Jones:

“As a partner, I own part of the form. It costs 180k to train you and get your office up and running. Why should I as a partner invest in you?”

Jul 20, 2014

Interview Question for Financial Advisor at AXA Advisors:

“If you had to choose one: Greed or Career”