Financial Analytics & Research Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

454 Interview Questions: 4150 of 454 Sort by

Feb 18, 2014

Interview Question for Account Manager at Windham Professionals:

“Explaining the most difficult situation you had with a person and to over come this situation, bringing it to a positive solution.”

Feb 14, 2014

Interview Question for Analyst at Fitch Ratings:

“Typical interview questions about experience and knowledge of industry.”

Feb 14, 2014

Interview Question for Worker´s Compensation Qualifier at Risk-Minds:

“I was given a sample situation at work and asked what would I do in such case.”

Feb 13, 2014

Interview Question for Credit Advisor at Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp:

“I was asked to tell about the worst failure I ever had a t work and what I learned from it. Totally took me off guard.”

Feb 12, 2014

Interview Question for Operations Analyst at Morningstar:

“There were not any memorable questions that stand out as difficult. The most interesting part was meeting with the company executive. He was the head of a division that had very little to do with the…”

Feb 11, 2014

Interview Question for Data Architect at Open Book Ben:

“The coding demo was essentially a guided coding demo in python doing some data acquisition and organization, fairly straightforward, low pressure and very helpful. It also gave pretty good insight…”

Feb 6, 2014

Interview Question for Software Implementation Engineer at Experian:

“Nothing unexpected. Mostly behavioral.”

Feb 3, 2014

Interview Question for Equity Analyst at Morningstar:

“Nothing was too difficult, yet nothing was easy.”

Feb 2, 2014

Interview Question for Hedge Consultant at Chatham Financial:

“The interviews are typically conversational, and interviewers are not instructed on what questions to ask, so it depends on who is asking the questions and what type of mood they are in. Some…”

Jan 31, 2014

Interview Question for Project Manager at BancVue:

“Role playing”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at interview questions and reviews. All 454 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.