Financial Leadership Program Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

44 Interview Questions: 2130 of 44 Sort by

Apr 12, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Verizon:

“Tell me about a time you increased efficiency at the workplace?”

Apr 8, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Heinz:

“Give me a detailed walk through on how you would analyze an income statement that has just been set in front of you.”

Apr 1, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Ameriprise:

“What makes you want to work for AMPF? What do you know about the leadership program? Why do you want to be a part of the rotational program?”

Mar 20, 2013

Interview Question for Finance Leadership Development Program Associate at CSX:

“The business case is difficult. Question involves balancing finance strategy with corporate image.”

Nov 23, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at The Nielsen Company:

“What's the most impressive thing on your resume?”

Nov 14, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Hertz:

“How do you decide that how much you should push in conflict situation within teams?”

Nov 12, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Verizon:

“basic interview questions about behavior and experience”

Oct 2, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at W. R. Grace:

“I didn't expect he will ask me so many questions and details about my past experience. I should have prepared the deals I had done before.I almost forget about it even though it is on my resume.”

Apr 13, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Fifth Third:

“What is the most helpful valuation metric you use when looking at the financial statements of an entity?”

Nov 16, 2011

Interview Question for Anonymous at CarMax:

“Describe a time when you were faced with an ethical dilemma and how did you handle it.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Financial Leadership Program interview questions and reviews. All 44 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.