Financial Planning and Analysis Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

14 Companies: 13 of 14

See the latest Thomson Reuters Jobs

13 Interview Questions: 110 of 13 Sort by

Mar 28, 2014

Interview Question for Consultant - Financial Planning and Analysis at Verizon:

“Draw out a capital budgeting plan and calculate given a scenario and explain the scenario/sensitivity analysis effect of changes in underlying factors in real world.”

Jan 7, 2014

Interview Question for Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis at Metrolink:

“I don't think there was a question posed to me that I had difficulty answering. I wish I had delved deeper into the difficulties they spoke to me about because, as honest as they were with me in the…”

Aug 13, 2013

Interview Question for Financial Planning & Analysis at Verizon Wireless:

“Very general interview questions. Personality type. For example, where do you see yourself in five years? What are your short-term goals? Why Verizon?”

Mar 8, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Associate, Financial Planning and Analysis at Discover:

“most challenging aspect is to be well versed on the business and the business unit even though you are not familiar with discover or that particular business unit.”

Feb 13, 2013

Interview Question for Manager Finance-Financial Planning and Analysis at Honeywell:

“Tell me about a time when you received poor feedback on your performance. What was it and how did you handle it?”

Jan 24, 2013

Interview Question for Financial Planning and Analysis at Polycom:

“Any excel knowledge?”

Feb 27, 2012

Interview Question for Financial Planning & Analysis Intern at Allegiant Travel:

“Study the company 10k and know the products and balance sheet.”

Jul 18, 2011

Interview Question for Financial Planning and Analysis Position at ProBuild:

“Give examples of market forces in this industry?”

Jul 18, 2011

Interview Question for Financial Planning and Analysis Position at ProBuild:

“What are your excel skills?”

Jan 29, 2011

Interview Question for Financial Planning & Analysis Intern at Orbitz Worldwide:

“Tell me about a time you failed and how you overcame it.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Financial Planning and Analysis interview questions and reviews. All 13 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.