Financial Planning Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

32 Interview Questions: 1120 of 32

Sort by

Apr 25, 2013

Interview Question for Financial Planning Analyst Program at UBS:

“Who is the speaker of the house?
Who is Treasury Secretary?”

Mar 8, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Associate, Financial Planning and Analysis at Discover:

“most challenging aspect is to be well versed on the business and the business unit even though you are not familiar with discover or that particular business unit.”

Feb 19, 2013

Interview Question for Finance Business Planning Manager at Mars:

“give me an example of how you successfully manuevered through an ambiguous situation
tell about a time when you had to resolve conflict
tell me about a time when you had multiple projects going on”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Feb 17, 2013

Interview Question for Financial Planner, Investment & Retirement Planning at BMO Financial Group:

“What are your goals in life?”

Feb 13, 2013

Interview Question for Manager Finance-Financial Planning and Analysis at Honeywell:

“Tell me about a time when you received poor feedback on your performance. What was it and how did you handle it?”

Jan 27, 2013

Interview Question for Lead Financial Planning Analyst at Duke Energy:

“Tell me about a time when you promised a customer something you couldn't deliver or that was bad for the company.”

Jan 24, 2013

Interview Question for Financial Planning and Analysis at Polycom:

“Any excel knowledge?”

Jan 24, 2013

Interview Question for Financial Planning at USAA:

“The most difficult ones were behavioral questions relating to USAA's core values. They are super important there.”

Aug 20, 2012

Interview Question for Financial Planning and Analyst at Shopping.com:

“What would you do when you have a deadline to meet and you need some co-workers on another team to get something done for you.”

Feb 27, 2012

Interview Question for Financial Planning & Analysis Intern at Allegiant Travel:

“Study the company 10k and know the products and balance sheet.”