Financial Sales and Analytics Program Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1 Company: 11 of 1

Bloomberg L.P. Interviews

13 Financial Sales and Analytics Program Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest Bloomberg L.P. Jobs

19 Interview Questions: 110 of 19

Sort by

Jun 17, 2013

Interview Question for 2011 Financial Product Sales & Analytics Program at Bloomberg L.P.:

“Since this was essentially a sales position, they really look for sales-specific qualities such as experience selling products or services, great interpersonal skills, and high energy. Lacking any of…”

Dec 8, 2012

Interview Question for Financial Product Sales and Analytics Program at Bloomberg L.P.:

“What commodity would you buy today and why?”

Dec 8, 2012

“If Greece were to exit the Euro Zone would would happen to the Euro.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Sep 26, 2012

“After she has explained everything about the position to me she aske me if I had any questions for her?”

Oct 10, 2011

“What is one company that you have found interesting to follow in the financial markets this week?”

Oct 10, 2011

“Tell me about yourself.”

Oct 7, 2011

Interview Question for Financial Products Sales & Analytics Program at Bloomberg L.P.:

“What are the most important qualities a salesperson needs to possess?”

Apr 13, 2011

Interview Question for Financial Sales and Analytics Program at Bloomberg L.P.:

“What do you know about Bloomberg, and what do you know about this position?”

Apr 3, 2011

Interview Question for Financial Sales and Analytics Training Program at Bloomberg L.P.:

“Who are our biggest competitors?”

Apr 3, 2011

“Three companies/corporations i admire and why.”