Financial Sales Consultant Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

3 Companies: 13 of 3

1 Financial Sales Consultant Interview Question and Review

See the latest AXA Advisors Jobs

16 Interview Questions: 110 of 16 Sort by

Apr 5, 2014

Interview Question for Financial Sales Consultant at PNC Financial Services Group:

“Nothing difficult, what have you sold how do you sell to a difficult customer”

Feb 14, 2014

“Basic interview questions for customer service positions. Also asks why you want the specific job”

Dec 25, 2013

“why should i hire you?”

Aug 19, 2013

Interview Question for Financial Consultant - Sales Force Associate at AXA Advisors:

“When asked how would I approach a high end client early in my career, even though I lacked experience.”

Aug 19, 2013

“very straight forward interview.”

Aug 9, 2013

Interview Question for Branch Financial Sales Consultant at PNC Financial Services Group:

“"Tell me how you would deal with an angry customer" "tell me about a time when you turned a bad interaction into a positive experience"”

Feb 7, 2013

Interview Question for In-store Financial Sales Consultant at PNC Financial Services Group:

“All the questions asked were what you would expect for a sales job.”

May 22, 2012

“Describe a time that you had to deal with an angry customer.”

May 22, 2012

“Why should we choose you over the other candidates?”

Sep 12, 2011

“Give me a situation in which you were faced with a difficult customer and how you resolved the issue.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Financial Sales Consultant interview questions and reviews. All 16 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.