Financial Service Associate Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Financial Service Associate"?See Companies

“If you were to enter an elevator and there were 9 other people in the elevator, what would you do?”

“State a time when you used your abilities outside of work to accomplish a sale/achieve new business .”

“Personality test: would you describe yourself as: a) hostile b) easy going c) .....

Should the 1st ppl you contact to sell to be your family members? yes or no”

“The aptitude test consisted of questions such as:

Is the quantity in column A greater than the quantity in column B given X is..... and 2x+y”

“The hiring manager asked me how I'd feel soliciting financial services to my family members, and how exactly would I go about doing so.”

“Some question about people sitting next to each other according to a set of rules like A left of B, C right of A, D within 2 seats of A, etc.

Then having to answer questions like Can A sit in an…”

“Tell me about yourself.”

“Why do you want to get back into the insurance field?”

“If I had to choose one I guess it would be when she asked if I could start at the beginning
of the next week. I don't like to burn bridges so I wanted to give a two weeks notice on my
job.”

“Are you looking for full-time or part-time (and other such generic questions because they don't care about your qualifications, they just want your 200 people list. What better way is there to get…”

110 of 83 Interview Questions