Financial Services Representative Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

370 Interview Questions: 4150 of 370

Sort by

Mar 8, 2014

Interview Question for Financial Services Representative at Fidelity Investments:

“Nothing unexpected. Questions are typical like tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer, what makes you a good fit, etc...”

Mar 1, 2014

Interview Question for Financial Services Representative at E*TRADE Financial:

“What is your weakness?”

Feb 13, 2014

Interview Question for Financial Services Representative at New York Life:

“None. All relatively easy questions because I was in the business from prior employment. For most interviewees, the most difficult question would be related to personality traits, selling insurance…”

Feb 12, 2014

Interview Question for Financial Services Representative at TD Bank:

Feb 11, 2014

Interview Question for Financial Service Representative at First Tennessee Bank:

“no difficult questions”

Feb 11, 2014

Interview Question for Financial Services Representative at Northwestern Mutual:

“None. They want to know you first as a person first, which was refreshing. They asked you questions on how would you dealwith difficult people”

Feb 8, 2014

“Biggest weakness.”

Feb 4, 2014

Interview Question for Financial Services Representative at TD Bank:

“Sell me something... Hard to do on the spot in an interview unless you have some experience.”

Feb 3, 2014

Interview Question for Financial Services Representative at First Investors Corporation:

“why i wanted to work for the company”

Jan 28, 2014

Interview Question for Financial Services Representative at New York Life:

“Basic questions like "tell me about yourself", "what sets you apart from other applicants", "what are your main strengths and weaknesses", "how would your friends describe you in 3 words". Easy…”