Financial Software Development Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Financial Software Development"? See Companies

“Out of 25 horses, pick the fastest 3 horses. In each race, only 5 horses can run at the same time. What is the minimum number of races required?”

“A frog is at the bottom of a 30 meter well. Each day he summons enough energy for one 3 meter leap up the well. Exhausted, he then hangs there for the rest of the day. At night, while he is asleep…”

1 of 1 found helpful

“An array of 99 elements contains integers from 1 to 100 with one missing element. Find the missing element.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“Say I have a deck of 52 cards, regular deck of cards. I put a joker in the deck somewhere and shuffle it up. Now I start dealing you cards until the joker shows up. Once it shows up, I stop dealing…”

“There are 20 floors in a building. If you're on an elevator and you're trying to get to the 20th floor, what is the probability that 4 people ahead of you click the 20th floor before you do? Assuming…”

“If you have 2 coins in your pocket (one is double-headed, and the other is a fair coin), you grab a random coin from your pocket and see that one face is a head. What is the probability that if you…”

“Linked list memory management: deleting a node from the middle of a list was easy. Next question - how to delete a node from the end of a list. Was too tired to think and realize this was a trick…”

“Puzzle1 - Given 8 coins, and the fact that one of the coins is heavier than the other, how many times(min) do you need to use a beam balance to figure out which is the anomalous coin?

After I…”

“Given 10 cups to locate the bottle poisoned wine from a batch of normal ones, you can make any mixture of them and test your mixtures by mouses. However the density of poison in the mixture, the…”

“Reverse an integer using C.”

110 of 267 Interview Questions