Financial Specialist Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

116 Interview Questions: 3140 of 116 Sort by

Dec 20, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at State of Wisconsin:

“The questions mostly came from my resume as well as some of the more common behavioral questions: describe a time you had to work in a team that was dysfunctional, how do you see your career path…”

Dec 16, 2013

Interview Question for Financial Foundations Specialist at USAA:

“The phone interview questions are basic questions about your past experiences, and what kind of skills/expertise you can bring to the position. After about 15 min, my interviewer then scheduled a…”

Dec 6, 2013

Interview Question for Financial Specialist at PNC Financial Services Group:

“They asked me to Role Play which was no big deal, but unexpected. PNC did not disclose that it did not pay the Financial Specialist position commission on the managed money investments unless they…”

Nov 30, 2013

Interview Question for Financial Specialist at PNC Financial Services Group:

“Nothing difficult. Typically, a senario/role play is done for one of the sales positions.”

Nov 17, 2013

Interview Question for Financial Specialist at PNC Financial Services Group:

“Answering process questions on the bank side. If you've never worked at a bank, you will need an interpreter.”

Oct 26, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Wells Fargo:

“A customer tells you they responded to an email claiming to be from Wells Fargo that asked them to click on a link and verify lots of personal information. How do you respond?”

Oct 24, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Follett Educational Services:

“What would I do or how would I react if there were disagreements or problems within the department?”

Oct 9, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at State Street:

“Why do you want to move into financial reporting?”

Oct 7, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at The Otero:

“They will ask you questions about your experience with the type of clients we serve.”

Oct 1, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at World Business Lenders:

“why do you lie on interviews???”