Flight Attendant Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

47 Companies: 13 of 47

See the latest US Airways Jobs

535 Interview Questions: 110 of 535 Sort by

Aug 20, 2014

Interview Question for Flight Attendant at Allegiant Travel:

“Group interview- team building exercise using Lego's. Group of 6-8 collaborate & build something. Team needs to come together why they chose their structure, why they did or did not complete…”

Aug 19, 2014

Interview Question for Flight Attendant at Shuttle America:

“If given the position how quickly could I relocate and how would I accomplish it.”

Aug 18, 2014

Interview Question for Flight Attendant at Allegiant Travel:

“They should tell me whether or not they want to hire me instead of me waiting for "The Call"”

Aug 16, 2014

Interview Question for Flight Attendant at Omni Air:

“The questions are not difficult they just want to know that you are friendly and work in a group. Just keep the mindset and be positive.”

Aug 13, 2014

Interview Question for Flight Attendant at Southwest Airlines:

“what would you do different as a Southwest Flight Attendant?”

Aug 12, 2014

Interview Question for Flight Attendant at Alaska Airlines:

“1.What's the most royal job you've had and why.
2 you get to choose a card and will have a partner(who sits next to you) to figure out the answer. Everyone had a different question. Most behavior…”

Aug 8, 2014

Interview Question for Flight Attendant at Pinnacle Airlines:

“Just be able to answer many questions about customer service and how you interact with people. There aren't many technical questions, and to be honest, none of the questions were very difficult.”

Aug 3, 2014

Interview Question for Flight Attendant at SkyWest:

“Answering why you would make a good flight attendant I found to be difficult. Not so much as to finding a answer , but coming up with something original as after 30 applicants spoke. I also found it…”

Aug 1, 2014

Interview Question for Flight Attendant at SkyWest:

“Must speak in front of entire room and say a few words about yourself. Do not say that you love people! Too cliche. Tell a fun story about yourself and why you would be a great Flight Attendant”

Aug 1, 2014

Interview Question for American Airlines Flight Attendant at American Airlines:

“Dress as every post/ video blog site is recommending. AA is known to be more conservative in terms of appearance. So tone sexiness down. How ever, people naturally judge us on looks first, so make a…”