flydubai Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at flydubai

Candidate Interview Review

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at flydubai in May 2015.

Interview

I got an email to do a online assessment after 2 weeks i submitted my application. The assessment includes 4 parts: some questions for them to understand your personality, and also to test your logic and english level. Then i got an email for First video interview after few days.

Just did the video yesterday, still waiting for result. The video interviews contains 4 questions that i listed below. The interview software will show you each question on screen, give you 60sec to prepare for your answer and you have 2 mins to record your answer.

Interview Questions

• 1. why do you want to be a flight attendant with flyDubai and what do you know about the duty of this role.   Answer Question
    • 2. What do you want us to know about you which are not on your resume.   Answer Question
    • 3. Why do you think flydubai should hire you.   Answer Question
    • 4. Explain your past work experiences.   Answer Question