focus pointe global Interview Questions

Updated Jul 11, 2015

1.4

Host/Hostess Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at focus pointe global.

Interview

very easy - didn't have to talk much. Mostly was told the job responsibilities and that i would get an average of 30 hours per week. Also talked about scheduling and flexibility - was told about the hours and that they would be different from week to week. Work depends on amount of business coming into the company.

Client Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at focus pointe global (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Posted my resume to them on craigstlist and heard back from them within a week wanting to set up an interview. Had somewhat of a phone interview where they made sure they knew the job was part-time but sometimes would be more than 40 hours a week when it got really busy. Went in and sat down with the manager who was very nice and friendly. No difficult or unexpected questions she just tries to get a sense of who you are and how you would fit in with the team already in place.

Interview Questions

• Honestly no trick questions or balls out of left field in this interview   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation phase, its a part-time position and a better hourly wage than more PT spots.

Marketing Research Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at focus pointe global (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Applied online, then need to leave a message so they can hear your voice and articulation ability, then was scheduled for a group interview. The only people hired from the group were the ones who were friendly and talkative.

Interview Questions

• It wasn't that difficult, there were two management people there and the vibe was relaxed and friendly. Even the guy who hijacked the conversation and started talking about something random got hired-- the key seems to be talking vs. not talking, since the job they are hiring for involves talking to respondents for your entire shift. (Also turnover is really high, so your chances are good.)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pay is $10/hr, they tell you up front, no negotiation.

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at focus pointe global (San Francisco, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

She just walked me around the premises and hired me on the spot. She knew from my resume that I had extensive background in customer service and hospitality. She showed me how easy the job was and wanted to know when I would be available to start. I had been laid off in February from another concierge position, so I was available immediately. I should have taken notice of how young the employees were though. The median age was 21 and very little professional experience.

Interview Questions

• Why aren't I working in a hotel with all my hospitality experience? Why did I like working in hospitality? Was I available evenings and weekends?   1 Answer

Facility Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at focus pointe global (San Francisco, CA) in July 2008.

Interview

It was an easy 20 minute interview.