Food and Beverage Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

62 Companies: 13 of 62

63 Interview Questions: 110 of 63

Sort by

Jul 2, 2014

Interview Question for CP Food and Beverage Host at Disney Parks & Resorts:

“Most questions were why did you choose to work for Disney and why.”

Jun 30, 2014

Interview Question for Food & Beverage Server at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa:

“Have your favorite Hawaiian legend or mythology ready (Night Marchers, Maui, Menehune etc...), and your favorite Disney movie.”

Jun 30, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Food and Beverage Manager at HMSHost:

“Would you call out someone in a higher position if they were doing something wrong?”

Jun 17, 2014

Interview Question for Food and Beverage Manager at Airbnb:

“Please address entire company in an email and let them know why we are discontinuing ordering Unicorn on the menu (most interesting question I've ever been asked in an interview - a fun challenge!”

Jun 17, 2014

Interview Question for Food and Beverage Attendant at Wannado City Entertainment:

“My criminal background history was and is the most difficult question to address. Other than that the interview questions are reasonable and necessary.”

Jun 16, 2014

Interview Question for Food and Beverage Manager at Francis Ford Coppola Presents:

“Have you ever dined in Rustic and what was you favorite item”

Jun 2, 2014

Interview Question for Food and Beverage -Concessions Cashier at Honda Center:

“None really, simple questions where I had to give an example of a time when ________.”

May 8, 2014

Interview Question for Director of Food and Beverage at Pika Hotels:

“There really weren't any questions that were difficult. Pretty straight forward interview process. Very well informed and conducted.”

Apr 27, 2014

Interview Question for General Manager Food and Beverage at San Mateo County Event Center:

“are you able to work more than you would expect, for lower pay, with a bunch of children that needs to be wTCHED EVERY MINUTE”

Apr 25, 2014

Interview Question for Food and Beverage Associate at Carowinds:

“The most difficult question was when I was asked to name a time in which I have provided bad service- I am typically nervous about asking this question; however, employers typically look that, in…”