Food Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

50 Companies: 13 of 50

See the latest Sodexo USA Jobs

50 Interview Questions: 110 of 50 Sort by

Jun 30, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Food and Beverage Manager at HMSHost:

“Would you call out someone in a higher position if they were doing something wrong?”

Jun 17, 2014

Interview Question for Food and Beverage Manager at Airbnb:

“Please address entire company in an email and let them know why we are discontinuing ordering Unicorn on the menu (most interesting question I've ever been asked in an interview - a fun challenge!”

Jun 16, 2014

Interview Question for Food and Beverage Manager at Francis Ford Coppola Presents:

“Have you ever dined in Rustic and what was you favorite item”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Apr 27, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at San Mateo County Event Center:

“are you able to work more than you would expect, for lower pay, with a bunch of children that needs to be wTCHED EVERY MINUTE”

Apr 26, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Compass Group USA:

“Questions regarding financials that I had not encountered at that time. This did not effect the outcome of the interview as I would come to find out later. They were just trying to see where I was…”

Apr 7, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Compass Group (Michigan):

“Really did not have any difficult or unexpected question. Pretty simply.”

Mar 17, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Harmons:

“Which item is your favorite to buy at Harmons?”

Feb 23, 2014

Interview Question for Food Service Manager at Thompson Hospitality:

“Are you interested in taking a significant cut in your current salary to be in a company with such growth potential?”

Feb 19, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Crista Ministries:

“Questions were fair and comprehensive; from experience, situational, ethical, best practice, accountability, leadership, and a few scenario based questions. also asked about personal goals, career…”

Feb 18, 2014

Interview Question for Food and Beverage Manager at Starwood Hotels & Resorts:

“How did you have to ask your team mate for help, even when you did not want to ?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Food Manager interview questions and reviews. All 50 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.