Foreclosure Specialist Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

11 Companies: 13 of 11

See the latest Orlans Associates PC Jobs

21 Interview Questions: 110 of 21 Sort by

Mar 2, 2014

Interview Question for Foreclosure Specialist at Dovenmuehle Mortgage:

“None it was a very easy interview, just had the very basic interview questions.”

Feb 12, 2014

Interview Question for Foreclosure Specialist at Nationstar Mortgage:

“Questions were pretty basic interview questions and dealt primarily with my resume. The manager really wanted to know if I would be available to work overtime, when offered.”

Feb 12, 2014

Interview Question for Judicial Foreclosure Specialist at RCO Legal:

“"Please describe a conflict you have had with a former supervisor and how you handled it."
(I found this odd at the interview, but soon after working there, I understood..... not good.”

Jan 7, 2014

Interview Question for Bankruptcy Foreclosure Prevention Specialist at Nationstar Mortgage:

“No real difficult questions they just want a feel of your personality and work ethic.”

Nov 27, 2013

Interview Question for Foreclosure Specialist at Nationstar Mortgage:

“Have you ever been involved in a conflict at work?”

Nov 8, 2013

“I don't remember”

Aug 28, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Butler and Hosch:

“Typical general questions. Would you be able to fulfill the job duties?, etc.”

Jul 1, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Bank of America:

“The most difficult questions will be the extremely specific "name a time when" questions. An example of this would be, "Can you describe a time when you were faces with a tight deadline and you were…”

Jun 20, 2013

Interview Question for Foreclosure Specialist at Nationstar Mortgage:

“There wasn't really a difficult question. if you know your resume you should be fine. They do have assessment questions that you can relate to life or work experiences it took me a few seconds to…”

Jun 11, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Select Portfolio Servicing:

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Foreclosure Specialist interview questions and reviews. All 21 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.