formal Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

7 Interview Questions: 17 of 7

Sort by

May 14, 2014

Interview Question for Personal Banker I at Wells Fargo:

“There wasn't any unexpected or difficult questions. I just had the impression that he didn't read previously my Resume, as he was confused about my former Bank employer.”

Jan 21, 2014

Interview Question for Systems Engineer Staff at Lockheed Martin:

“What did you do at your former employers?”

Jul 22, 2013

Interview Question for Crew Member at Chipotle:

“I've been on several job interviews before so nothing came out of left field. She asked about my experiences, my education, and what i knew about the company. I guess the thing to remember is read…”

Jul 14, 2013

Interview Question for Unclaimed Property Processor at reasurer's Office, Unclaimed Property Division:

“Well, the most difficult for me was when they found out I was a military veteran and then the interview became very casual and I was asked what it was like to be in the military in the early 80's and…”

Jul 24, 2012

Interview Question for Account Manager at Regional Advantage:

“The interview was a joke. It was formal however he barely looked at my resume and only asked a couple questions. Probably the hardest was "Why are you interested in working for us." Really a fluff…”

Jun 5, 2011

Interview Question for Social Media Strategist at CNN:

“Where would you like to be 5 years or 10 years from now?”

Apr 10, 2010

Interview Question for Associate Technical Marketing Engineer at Mentor Graphics:

“Why use Assertion-based verification for slow peripherals? What is the disadvantage of functional verification for these devices?”