freightquote.com

2.5

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

I applied online – interviewed at freightquote.com in November 2012.

Phone Interview with HR who sent a link for personality test

Freight Broker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at freightquote.com in September 2012.

You'll have at least two different people interviewing you. Most likely someone from HR and someone on the management side. Lots of generic questions you might hear from other interviews. Nothing drastic. They ask when you can bring to the company. Discuss any limitations that you may have. Be as honest as possible.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had to go out your way to deal with an unsatisfied customer.   Answer Question
    Base salary was negotiated due to my previous employment with another logistics company.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at freightquote.com in November 2010.

It was an on site career fair. I walked in told them I was there for a sales position. Waited in line and they took us into these little curtained boxes. It was very fast paced and they didn't even look at my resume until I started referencing to it. They asked to describe my work ethic, how I overcome objections, and how I gained clients in my previous position. I thought we were done, and the HR rep asked if I had a few minutes to meet with a sales director. We went into another booth and he didn't look at my resume at all just talked really disinterested and kept telling me it was a "good job". It was frustrating because I was also trying to interview him. I wanted to learn more about their processes to see if I would be a good fit. He just kept saying "we will get into that later". The next day they called and said they wanted to make an offer after my background check, called 3 days later saying the background check wasn't done. They called today to see if I had any questions. I missed the call unfortunately but it's funny they even asked me to pick a start date, but I still don't have an offer.

New Business Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at freightquote.com in February 2009.

Online assessment, Phone Interview, In office interview with sales director

Interview Questions
    They asked former salary. I answered but later learned I should have gone higher.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at freightquote.com in April 2008.

They make their decisions quickly.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time that you had to overcome an objection with a customer.   View Answer
    No negotiation.

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at freightquote.com in March 2008.

My initial interview had several interviews with multiple people, and lasted for several hours, much longer than I had anticipated.