frog design Operations Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at frog design in November 2010.

Great phone screen initially. Full day second round in the studio. Offer by the end of the week. It was a tough interview because frog knows exactly what they are looking for and you need to be confident in your ability and experience to work here. frog is not for everyone. It is the kind of place that requires emotional intelligence, entrepreneurial thinking and the ability to adapt to the environment. The people are great, the work is unlike another and you either want to be a part of it or you don't. In the end they are very selective.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your fan base? Who are they and why are they fans?   View Answer
  • What is your value proposition to the organization?   View Answer
No negotiation necessary. They exceeded my expectations.They were honest and upfront about what was possible and what was not. I had done my homework and so had they.