frog design Senior Visual Designer Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Visual Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at frog design.

One round of talks over coffee with a Creative Director, then two rounds of in person interviews at the studio. The in person interviews were challenging. At one point – 12 frogs were in the room asking questions about my work. They were complete professionals and their questions were centered around design. If you don't know what you are doing design wise then don't bother.

Interview Questions
  • What type of design work did I want to be doing in 5 years.   Answer Question
Several rounds of back and forth with the HR recruiter only.

Other Interview Reviews for frog design

Senior Visual Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at frog design.

Referred from a friend there, got me pumped about the position, put together a solid preso for the panel, only to tell me they wouldn't even be able to hire if they liked me... waste of time—they should've called me when they were ready to make a move...

Interview Questions

Worked for frog design? Contribute to the Community!