frog design

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Visual Designer Interview

Senior Visual Designer
Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at frog design.

Interview Details – One round of talks over coffee with a Creative Director, then two rounds of in person interviews at the studio. The in person interviews were challenging. At one point – 12 frogs were in the room asking questions about my work. They were complete professionals and their questions were centered around design. If you don't know what you are doing design wise then don't bother.

Interview Question – What type of design work did I want to be doing in 5 years.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Several rounds of back and forth with the HR recruiter only.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Visual Designer Interview

Senior Visual Designer
Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at frog design.

Interview Details – Referred from a friend there, got me pumped about the position, put together a solid preso for the panel, only to tell me they wouldn't even be able to hire if they liked me... waste of time—they should've called me when they were ready to make a move...

Interview Question – What color is your Ferris Wheel?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at frog design

Worked for frog design? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at frog design Senior Visual Designer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by frog design employees and interview candidates.