Front End Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

385 Interview Questions: 2130 of 385 Sort by

Jun 3, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Target:

“The questions were generic: Why do you want to work here? What experience do you have that relates to this position? What are your strengths? What are some things you could improve on? These were…”

Jun 1, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Walmart:

“I guess it would be the questions concerning how you handled some past issue in your employment at another job. One of the problems I had with the question was because what I did before was not…”

May 31, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Target:

“It isn't hard but.... "How would handle a guest who can't find a pair of shoes advertised in the paper?"”

May 27, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Lowe's:

“There wasn't a difficult question but the background check did take a bit long. I applied for Lowe's two years ago and it didn't take that long at all. This one took like three weeks and I'm still…”

May 23, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Lowe's:

“Everything was predictable. Tell me a time when.....”

May 23, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at The Fresh Market:

“Have you ever dealt with an upset customer?”

Interview Question for Anonymous at The Home Depot:

“Name a time when you had to do something you didn't like and how you dealt with it?
What do you see yourself doing in the next 2-3 years?”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Costco Wholesale:

“What is your weakness? Tell me about a time you had a misunderstanding with co-worker?”

Interview Question for Anonymous at 1stdibs.com:

“Recursively flatten a nested hash in JavaScript. Explain the difference between classical and prototypal inheritance. Code runtime optimization”

May 16, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Wegmans:

“How would you provide excellent customer service?”