Full Time Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

216 Companies: 13 of 216

See the latest Lowe's Jobs

558 Interview Questions: 110 of 558 Sort by

Aug 27, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Store Manager at Walmart:

“The questions asked were very basic behavior based questions. I felt they were very generic and didn't really dig that much into my experiences and qualities.”

Aug 24, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Store Manager at Soma Intimates:

“None of the questions were very difficult, was a pretty simple interview, both the manager and district manager read questions that they had on a sheet in front of them.”

Aug 19, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Store Manager at Cash Store:

“There were no real difficult questions.”

Aug 12, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Store Manager at White House Black Market:

“From the district manager: What is something your associates would say you need to improve upon?”

Aug 12, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Store Manager at David's Bridal:

“Why are you interested in going into retail with your over 20 years experience in wholesale?”

Aug 9, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Store Manager at Sur La Table:

“There was nothing innovative or unusual in the questions. Anyone with even a bit of experience will have heard these questions or variations on them many times.”

Aug 4, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Store Manager at TD Bank:

“Where do you see yourself in 5 years?”

Aug 3, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Store Manager at Sprint:

“The most difficult question I was asked was not difficult. They wanted to know if I was to get the position, how I would handle the additional responsibilities of overseeing 20+ employees, handing…”

Jul 29, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Store Manager at TJX Companies:

“Why do you feel that this would be the right move for you?( I was wanting to transfer divisions)”

Jul 29, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Store Manager at Maurices:

“no real difficult questions. both managers were very green. not many years of experience compared to my 14 years of retail management experience. I think my qualifications were a little…”