Fundraising Coordinator Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

4 Companies: 13 of 4

11 Interview Questions: 110 of 11

Sort by

Sep 8, 2014

Interview Question for Team Coordinator & Fundraising Specialist at MZA Events:

“Impromptu role playing exercise over the phone: "Pretend I'm a potential participant and you're calling me to register for this year. What do you say?”

Jul 15, 2014

Interview Question for Fundraising Coordinator at Muscular Dystrophy Association:

“Many behavioral questions... tell me about a time when you _____”

Jun 4, 2014

“Nothing was difficult or unexpected because they have been using the same interview questions for so long, they can be found with a simple google search as they have been posted by several previous…”

Mar 5, 2014

“Lots of questions about your experience in a fast-paced environment. They also asked about how I was able to take my goals and make them a reality.”

Feb 23, 2014

“I had to prepare an elevator pitch to sell MDA - I gave it my best effort and it clearly paid off.”

Aug 2, 2013

“Please put together a presentation addressing why we should hire you.”

Jan 2, 2012

Interview Question for Marketing/Fundraising Coordinator at WNET:

“Tell me about a time when you reorganized a bad workflow to create better results.”

Aug 29, 2011

“How did you influence someone to make a decision?”

Aug 22, 2011

“How would you increase the revenue and participation in a fundraising event that didn't have a lot of either the previous year?”