g c services

1.9

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at g c services in October 2014.

Walked in to apply. Interview took two hours. You sign in fill out a brief description of experience wait for them to call you, once called you go to the back computer room. You fill out real application. Then you do a typing test.. Your given three tries to type 25 word per minute 80% accuracy, you have to copy three paragraphs from a paper they give you make corrections, then you take a six part testing that goes over what's your most and least like, word association, advanced math, basic math, word problems, then sequences. After you finish testing they give you a five minute interview!

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at g c services in November 2013.

Filled out app Friday.Received email Monday... Set up interview by Tuesday. It's a very long interview process almost 3 hours long . The typing test is so easy my 6yo niece could do it. Wednesday I got a call back stating I got the job.Thursday I went in for drug test. And Friday I go in to finish hiring pack. By Monday I will be in training

No negotiation

Consumer Collections Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at g c services in August 2013.

very formal.. informal ... they need help ... their not picky

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at g c services in May 2012.

very rude persons and lazy do nothing envrioment.took a quiz on computer,lady told me they would interview me in about 10 mins,sat there for 3 hours before they talked to me.said needed hs transcript for job and i could be volenteer until i got them

Interview Questions

this is crazy!!! volenteer??? i dont have money to get another diploma or transcripts!! thats why i need a job!!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at g c services in June 2011.

It was really basic, aske about previous customer service experience and can you talk for 8 hours a day non-stop. Had to pass a typing test of 50 wpm.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when a customer was angry, how did you react?   Answer Question
    No negotiation, set rate of 9.50 for day shift, or 11.50 for night shift

Acct Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington, WV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington, WV

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at g c services in November 2008.

I called to get an appt and went in on that day to put in an application. They had me fill out a form, I took two test on the computer and after that was evaluated I was taken in for a 1:1 interview and was offered the job. They had me sign some papers and told me where to go to get a blood test. Then I went in for 3 weeks of training.

Interview Questions
    • Do you like competition in the work place?   View Answer
    There wasn't really any negotiations they told me what the pay and benefits were and i said alright.

Account Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at g c services in January 2009.

I applied online for the job and received a call within about week. Had an initial phone interview after about a week. Didn't hear from them for a couple of weeks, thought I was out of the running. But I finally received a call and came in for a in person interview. The interview was easy if you know your stuff.