g c services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Consumer Collections Interview

Consumer Collections
Lakeland, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at g c services in August 2013.

Interview Details – very formal.. informal ... they need help ... their not picky

Interview Question – math test   View Answer

Account Representative Interview

Account Representative
Lakeland, FL

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at g c services in November 2013.

Interview Details – Filled out app Friday.Received email Monday... Set up interview by Tuesday. It's a very long interview process almost 3 hours long . The typing test is so easy my 6yo niece could do it. Wednesday I got a call back stating I got the job.Thursday I went in for drug test. And Friday I go in to finish hiring pack. By Monday I will be in training

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Call Center Interview

Call Center
Lakeland, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at g c services in May 2012.

Interview Details – very rude persons and lazy do nothing envrioment.took a quiz on computer,lady told me they would interview me in about 10 mins,sat there for 3 hours before they talked to me.said needed hs transcript for job and i could be volenteer until i got them

Interview Question – why would money be an incentive?   View Answers (2)

Reason for Declining – this is crazy!!! volenteer??? i dont have money to get another diploma or transcripts!! thats why i need a job!!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Tempe, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at g c services in June 2011.

Interview Details – It was really basic, aske about previous customer service experience and can you talk for 8 hours a day non-stop. Had to pass a typing test of 50 wpm.

Interview Question – Name a time when a customer was angry, how did you react?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, set rate of 9.50 for day shift, or 11.50 for night shift

Acct Representative Interview

Acct Representative
Huntington, WV

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at g c services in November 2008.

Interview Details – I called to get an appt and went in on that day to put in an application. They had me fill out a form, I took two test on the computer and after that was evaluated I was taken in for a 1:1 interview and was offered the job. They had me sign some papers and told me where to go to get a blood test. Then I went in for 3 weeks of training.

Interview Question – Do you like competition in the work place?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There wasn't really any negotiations they told me what the pay and benefits were and i said alright.

Account Service Representative Interview

Account Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at g c services in January 2009.

Interview Details – I applied online for the job and received a call within about week. Had an initial phone interview after about a week. Didn't hear from them for a couple of weeks, thought I was out of the running. But I finally received a call and came in for a in person interview. The interview was easy if you know your stuff.

Interview Question – What motivates you to do a good job?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for g c services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at g c services interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by g c services employees and interview candidates.