General Merchandise & Superstores interview questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

“Given a string like "I'm being interviewed by Amazon" implement a method that reverses the given string so that it looks like "Amazon by interviewed being I'm".”

“Write a function that takes in an array and repeats an integer that appears the most.”

1 of 1 found helpful

“Behavioral based questions were easy to prepare for. Amazon prefers the STAR (situation, task, action, result) method to answer. Would suggestion preparing for the math flow question. I was asked…”

“First explain what a tree, then binary tree, then a binary search tree is. Now implement a function that verifies whether a binary tree is a valid binary search tree.”

“Find the first non-repeating character in a string”

“How would you reverse a linked list in Java?”

1 of 1 found helpful

“Find k largest/smallest number in a series of numbers. What data-structures will you use? Code it on white board.”

“Given two nodes that are in a binary search tree (this is guaranteed) find the shortest traversal path between them.”

“how would you design how a cellphone implements its contact list when you press a certain letter.

For example, If you press M it will tell you all the names starting with M. then if you press MI…”

“Given an array of unsorted integers, determine which number appears most often.”

4150 of 6,109 Interview Questions