gloProfessional

Relevance Date Difficulty

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Corporate Recruiter
Denver, CO

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at gloProfessional.

Interview Details – I was brought on by an agency. My first interview with glo was professional and courteous. I was thrilled by how the position so completely aligned with what I was looking for in my next position.
I was interviewed by the VP of Sales and the VP of Marketing. Both were friendly, yet professional.

I had a phone interview with the agency the previous week and had to wait until Monday for the next stage. All weekend I found myself obsessed with the opportunity to create an amazing recruitment department, enjoyable interview process and work on employee retention efforts. This excited me as I believe in transparency and communication with employees and management. I wanted to be somewhere I could make a difference.

Interview Question – "What is your current skin care routine?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No real negotiation. I had been in a temporary/ part time role as I was previously laid off and didn't have much leverage. I knew I would have to prove myself in this role.

Worked for gloProfessional? Contribute to the Community!