Google Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

4 Companies: 13 of 4

1,540 Interview Questions: 110 of 1,540

Sort by

Sep 13, 2014

Interview Question for Technical Recruiter( Contract) at Google:

“What do you think a Computer Science degree consists of ( the courses)”

Sep 12, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer at Google:

“I was solving a problem with some design patterns, about a server receiving requests, and then the interviewer change the problem, now the server could have multiple requests at the same time, and…”

Sep 11, 2014

Interview Question for Engineering Manager at Google:

“An esoteric question about the internal rendering engine of Chrome. This job had nothing to do with chrome of html rendering, it was a server role.”

Sep 9, 2014

Interview Question for Visual Designer at Google:

“How would you collect data (favorite authors, genres, etc) about book readers if it was their initial login to our google books app?”

Sep 5, 2014

Interview Question for Production Designer(Contract) at Google:

“How much do you know about redline specification?”

Sep 5, 2014

Interview Question for Hardware Test Engineer at Google:

“question about voltage regulation and layout of inverter”

Sep 3, 2014

Interview Question for Logistics Associate at Google:

“I had hypothetical case questions in all three stages of my interview, and the questions were very tied to the actual content of the role. I wasn't expecting a case question in my phone screen, as I…”

Sep 2, 2014

Interview Question for Google at Google:

“Program a coffee machine that has three buttons that each give random amounts of coffee: 1-3oz, 3-5oz, and 5-9oz so you can make a 15oz cup of coffee without overflowing or knowing how much coffee…”

Aug 31, 2014

Interview Question for Administrative Assistant at Google:

“You are planning an all-hands meeting to highlight the successes of teams. How will you go through in planning this all-hands meeting.”

Aug 29, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer at Google:

“Most difficult part is judging what interviewers want who don't talk that much and just keep on scrribling stuff down.”