Government Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

5,182 Interview Questions: 1120 of 5,182 Sort by

Jul 27, 2014

Interview Question for Deputy Court Clerk I at San Francisco County Superior Court:

“Questions dealing with conflict seemed to be an important aspect in the interview process.”

Interview Question for HCD Representative II at State of California:

“Program specific questions”

Jul 27, 2014

Interview Question for Biomedical Engineer at US Department of Veterans Affairs:

“Provide an example of an adverse event or experience and explain how you overcame this obstacle?”

Jul 26, 2014

Interview Question for Administrative Officer at Organization of American States:

“what is the rol of the OAS, who control the budget in the OAS?, what are the principal documents of the OAS? names of the Secretary General and the Under Secretary General, nationality in case too”

Jul 26, 2014

Interview Question for Student Trainee (Laborer) at US Defense Logistics Agency:

“I was proactive about calling the depot manager and introducing myself, so nothing caught me off guard. He mentioned that had I not called ahead, policy states that they would have had to call all or…”

Interview Question for AmeriCorps NCCC at AmeriCorps:

“There weren't really any questions other than what you were willing to do for service.”

Interview Question for Environmental Program Specialist at Adeq:

“Tell us which area of the job you feel least comfortable with and would need additional training?”

Interview Question for CCA at US Postal Service:

“How do you feel about dogs? Do you have any health issues? Pretty simple questions.”

Interview Question for Administration at United Nations:

“Are you living in NY?”

Jul 25, 2014

Interview Question for Mailroom Aide (Part-time) at Kitsap County:

“There were no unexpected questions. All were very basic.”