Graduate Developer Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

14 Companies: 13 of 14

2 Graduate Developer Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest Westfield Insurance Jobs

23 Interview Questions: 110 of 23 Sort by

Sep 19, 2013

Interview Question for Assistant Or Associate Director of Graduate Career Development Center at UC Riverside:

“How do I plan on communicating with students who speak little/broken English?”

May 18, 2013

Interview Question for Graduate Field Engineer- Field Engineer Development Program (FEDP) at Baker Hughes:

“Don't worry about this. Just be yourself, they ask you so many questions during the two days that if you flub up on one or two it's no big deal.”

Apr 23, 2013

Interview Question for Graduate Development Program at Westfield Insurance:

“The hardest question was "What does and underwriter do?".”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Mar 8, 2013

Interview Question for Graduate Development Program at Westfield Insurance:

“Not one specific question, but there were many difficult situational questions. They start out by saying a word such as "responsible" or "driven" and then ask a question that goes along the lines of…”

Feb 25, 2013

Interview Question for Graduate Development Program at Cobham:

“There wasn't one particularly challenging question. The most difficult part of the interview process was the 2 day assessment, which was comprised of a series of challenges including additional…”

Jan 26, 2013

Interview Question for Commercial Graduate Development Program at RB:

“RB focuses on behavioral questions instead of typical interview questions. This can be quite difficult because you'll have to come up with real-life examples of group work/leadership etc.”

Jan 20, 2013

Interview Question for Commercial Graduate Development Program at RB:

“behavioral question: Explain a situation where you had two conflicting options and you had to choose the option that you didn't agree with. What were the pros and cons? what did you do? What was…”

Dec 19, 2012

Interview Question for Retail Banking and Wealth Management Graduate Development Program at HSBC Bank USA:

“Tell us about a time you took the lead in a group? How did it work out?
What do you think sales means? Can sales skills be taught?”

Dec 2, 2012

Interview Question for Graduate Developer at Tessella:

“I'm not sure which part of the interview made them not want to call me back, but if I had to do it again, I would emphasize my programming ability and experience. That is what they really care about.”

Nov 28, 2012

Interview Question for Commercial Graduate Development Program (Sales) at RB:

“- Why RB?
- Why marketing?
- What are two weaknesses?
- Say a time you had to really push obstacles to get an idea through.
- Say a time you proposed an idea.
- Say a time you had a project and…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Graduate Developer interview questions and reviews. All 23 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.