Graduate Developer Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

23 Interview Questions: 1120 of 23 Sort by

Nov 26, 2012

Interview Question for New Graduate - Software Development Engineer In Test at Microsoft:

“Write a function that when given a string will return the position of the starting point of the largest reoccurring character. (ie. given:"AAABBCCCCD" would return 5 (starting point of C))
Test your…”

Nov 26, 2012

“Write a function (in your preferred language C, C++, or Java) that will take the given string and return the reverse. (ie. input:"abc def ghi" output:"ihg fed cba")
Optimize the above code (if…”

Nov 26, 2012

“We have a quadtree algorithm and we are assuming that the boxes are labeled 0 (top left), 1 (top right), 2 (bottom left), 3 (bottom right) 'n' times. Write a function that when given an array input…”

Nov 26, 2012

“You are in a room by yourself and someone walks into the room, asks you to find the temperature, and leaves. How would you find the temperature in the room without leaving the room?”

Nov 26, 2012

“Someone codes and interface that consists of 3 input text boxes and a start button. When the start button is pressed a triangle will be drawn on the screen. Each side of the triangle will correspond…”

Feb 3, 2012

Interview Question for Retail Banking and Wealth Management Graduate Development Program at HSBC Bank USA:

“Tell me a situation in the past you have to influence others on decision makings.”

Feb 3, 2012

1 of 1 found helpful

“Why do you want to work for HSBC?”

Jan 29, 2012

Interview Question for Graduate Development Program at HSBC Holdings:

“tell me about yourself”

May 16, 2011

Interview Question for Graduate Development Program at Doncasters:

“Tell me about yourself.”

Nov 17, 2010

Interview Question for Graduate Development Program Trainee at HSBC Bank USA:

“Tell me about a time where you failed & how you turned it around.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Graduate Developer interview questions and reviews. All 23 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.