Graduate Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

456 Companies: 13 of 456

See the latest Baker Hughes Jobs

619 Interview Questions: 110 of 619 Sort by

Aug 20, 2014

Interview Question for Graduate Assistant at Marshall University:

“Tell me about your experience in the field”

Aug 13, 2014

Interview Question for MBA Graduate Leadership Development Program at Eaton:

“Be sure to be prepared to answer behavioral interview questions. Discuss the Situation, Task, Action, and Result. They follow up each question with what did you learn from the experience.”

Aug 8, 2014

Interview Question for Recent MBA Graduate at NetProspex:

“Tell me about yourself, interactive and rather easy. I guess meant to check communication and confidence.”

Aug 4, 2014

Interview Question for Claims Graduate Development Program at Zurich North America:

“What direction do you think healthcare is heading? Insurance industry, in general?”

Jul 31, 2014

Interview Question for Fresh Graduate at Hewlett-Packard:

“Other than evaluating the Business Acumen, Customer Focus and Technical skills for the specific position needs, they are given a case study or two to solve during the interview process. Case Study is…”

Jul 29, 2014

Interview Question for Graduate Assistant Position at Robert Morris University - Illinois:

“I honestly can't recall a difficult question, they were basic questions around what you've done or what you're currently doing related to a day job or school.”

Jul 25, 2014

Interview Question for Graduate Assistant at Campbellsville University:

“pretty standard questions.”

Jul 18, 2014

Interview Question for Graduate Structural Engineer at HOK:

“What kind of projects you are enjoying the most? Which was your favourite task / project during previous internships.”

Jul 15, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer Graduate at Raytheon BBN Technologies:

“There weren't any specific questions, the interview was more on my background and getting to know the company well.”