Graduate Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

469 Companies: 13 of 469

624 Interview Questions: 110 of 624

Sort by

Sep 11, 2014

Interview Question for Graduate Assistant at Arkansas Tech:

“your Honesty, and confidentiality”

Sep 8, 2014

Interview Question for Graduate Research Assistant at Iowa State University:

“N/A. The initial step of identifying and approaching a professor was most difficult.”

Sep 8, 2014

Interview Question for Legal Administrative Specialist (Benefit Authorizer) (Recent Graduates) at Social Security Administration:

“I was interviewed with two panelists (Managers). There were 8-9 questions and are mainly situational questions on how you'll handle when something goes wrong while assisting with a client. The…”

Aug 31, 2014

Interview Question for Graduate Research Assistant at University of Minnesota:

“There was nothing unexpected. They just wanted to clarify my skills and make sure I was a good fit.”

Aug 21, 2014

Interview Question for Graduate Assistant at Pratt Institute:

“How are you under pressure?”

Aug 20, 2014

Interview Question for Graduate Assistant at Marshall University:

“Tell me about your experience in the field”

Aug 13, 2014

Interview Question for MBA Graduate Leadership Development Program at Eaton:

“Be sure to be prepared to answer behavioral interview questions. Discuss the Situation, Task, Action, and Result. They follow up each question with what did you learn from the experience.”

Aug 8, 2014

Interview Question for Recent MBA Graduate at NetProspex:

“Tell me about yourself, interactive and rather easy. I guess meant to check communication and confidence.”

Aug 4, 2014

Interview Question for Claims Graduate Development Program at Zurich North America:

“What direction do you think healthcare is heading? Insurance industry, in general?”

Jul 31, 2014

Interview Question for Fresh Graduate at Hewlett-Packard:

“Other than evaluating the Business Acumen, Customer Focus and Technical skills for the specific position needs, they are given a case study or two to solve during the interview process. Case Study is…”