Graduate Software Engineer Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Graduate Software Engineer"? See Companies

“You are in a room by yourself and someone walks into the room, asks you to find the temperature, and leaves. How would you find the temperature in the room without leaving the room?”

“Write a function (in your preferred language C, C++, or Java) that will take the given string and return the reverse. (ie. input:"abc def ghi" output:"ihg fed cba")
Optimize the above code (if…”

“Write a function that when given a string will return the position of the starting point of the largest reoccurring character. (ie. given:"AAABBCCCCD" would return 5 (starting point of C))
Test your…”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“There weren't any specific questions, the interview was more on my background and getting to know the company well.”

“Someone codes and interface that consists of 3 input text boxes and a start button. When the start button is pressed a triangle will be drawn on the screen. Each side of the triangle will correspond…”

“We have a quadtree algorithm and we are assuming that the boxes are labeled 0 (top left), 1 (top right), 2 (bottom left), 3 (bottom right) 'n' times. Write a function that when given an array input…”

16 of 6 Interview Questions