Grants Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

48 Companies: 13 of 48

Interview Question for Credit Granting Representative at Macy's:

“nothing unexpected”

Mar 29, 2014

Interview Question for Grants at White Memorial Medical Center:

“We are a christian institution. Do you believe in prayer?”

Mar 12, 2014

Interview Question for Project Manager for A Federal DOL Grant at Cape Cod Community College:

“I honestly did not have any unexpected, or difficult questions to answer as the team knew their field, and their college, and asked questions that pertained to the professional atmosphere…”

Feb 27, 2014

Interview Question for Grants & Contract Manager at Boys & Girls Clubs:

“What was my previous experience working with foundations and how did I develop the relationships to advance my position in obtaining grants?”

Jan 9, 2014

Interview Question for Grants and Contract Specialist at University of Maryland:

“Changing Address and tax forms with HR Specialist”

Dec 15, 2013

Interview Question for Grants Manager at Susan G. Komen for the Cure:

“Why do you want to work for Komen?”

Oct 29, 2013

Interview Question for Grants Administrator at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation:

“clearly no one had read my resume or even cared about it. I had spell out everything that was already included on the resume, as well as the items you generally discuss. Make no assumption that any…”

Oct 27, 2013

Interview Question for Grants Manager at Harvard University:

“How do you prepare financial reports?”

Oct 16, 2013

Interview Question for Grants Coordinator at University of Washington:

“When I interviewed there were no outlandish or unexpected questions. However, training into the position was not really an option. Applicants had to already have several years in grant management…”

Sep 18, 2013

Interview Question for Grant Writer at NextEra Energy Resources:

“The Director - the last interview I had. I told him it had taken me about 70 hours to write one of the sample proposals I brought (20 written pages; about 100 pages with all attachments, appendices…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Grants interview questions and reviews. All 47 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.