Health, Beauty, & Fitness Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1,460 Interview Questions: 4150 of 1,460 Sort by

Interview Question for Greeter at YogaWorks:

“The interview was pretty easy. Self explanatory, especially if you are interviewing for a greeter position.”

Interview Question for Licensed Massage Therapist at Massage Envy:

“Nothing difficult really.”

Interview Question for Hair Stylist at Bubbles Salon:

“Very easy typical interview questions. Why would you like to work here? What is your best quality? Where do you see yourself in five years? She asked me if I was interested, I said yes and then we…”

Jul 17, 2014

Interview Question for Online Teacher at Connections:

“Essay questions about teaching philosophy. I was prepared for verbal questions but not writing. They do give you as long as you need to write your answer, but limit it to 1500 words.”

Jul 17, 2014

Interview Question for Salon Manager at Simply Different Salon Suites:

“The most difficult question was what would I do if I had a chemical on someone's head an we had a fire an had to evacuate.”

Interview Question for Member Sales at Angie's List:

“It was more of a conversation than question and answer.”

Interview Question for Hair Stylist at Drybar:

“Their master stylist treat you like a first graduated beauty school teenager not like the talented individual that you are. Sure they have their own way and styles but perhaps they could be a little…”

Interview Question for Personal Trainer at Power Wellness:

“Nothing unexpected. Typical Interview Questions. Some include three words that define you, past experience, how would you approach a member if performing an exericise incorrectly?, what is your…”

Jul 14, 2014

Interview Question for Front Desk Associate at Planet Fitness:

“They will ask some common sense questions and scenarios about working there.”

Jul 14, 2014

Interview Question for Telemarketers at HWTM:

“most people will get hired, since they are desperate for workers to work below poverty wages”