Help Desk Support Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

40 Companies: 13 of 40

33 Interview Questions: 110 of 33

Sort by

Aug 7, 2014

Interview Question for Help Desk IT Operations Support at CITGO:

“I was not expected to be asked salary expectations, however, I did research on the position's salary prior to the interview.”

Aug 4, 2014

Interview Question for Help Desk Support at Clayton Homes:

“so what kind of questions do you have for me”

Jul 7, 2014

Interview Question for Help Desk Support Analyst at Art Institute of Chicago:

“Why I was leaving current job after only six months employment.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Jul 5, 2014

Interview Question for Help Desk Support Representative at Fundtech:

“There were no difficult or unexpected questions. The interviewer read from a template of scripted questions easily found on the internet. After a few questions we started to discuss past experience…”

Jun 11, 2014

Interview Question for Help Desk Support at Robert Half Technology:

“Considering they were in a rush to fill a position, there were no difficult questions”

May 21, 2014

Interview Question for Help Desk Support Technician I at CompuCom:

“Personal questions about hobbies etc. I may have been overthinking it but I felt like they were trying to figure something out about me.”

Apr 29, 2014

Interview Question for Product Support Help Desk at AIG:

“If I would be willing to supervise the employees even though I would be a new hire. She needed someone to handle schedule/vacation requests and to do evaluations. I had experience in a prior position…”

Feb 24, 2014

Interview Question for Help Desk/Computer Technical Support at Bentley University:

“we are paying around 15-18 hourly - how do you feel about taking a pay decrease ??”

Feb 17, 2014

Interview Question for Help Desk Support at TEKsystems:

“None. This was not a real interview. The goal was to lure out-of-work Technicians into signing a bad contract.”

Feb 10, 2014

Interview Question for Level II Help Desk Support at Cobham:

“There was not a most difficult question, but the entire salary discussion was somewhat strained, as I had inside info, and the hiring manager was reluctant to "deal" at that level.”