Help Desk Support Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

36 Companies: 13 of 36

See the latest ASUS Jobs

31 Interview Questions: 110 of 31 Sort by

Jul 7, 2014

Interview Question for Help Desk Support Analyst at Art Institute of Chicago:

“Why I was leaving current job after only six months employment.”

Jul 5, 2014

Interview Question for Help Desk Support Representative at Fundtech:

“There were no difficult or unexpected questions. The interviewer read from a template of scripted questions easily found on the internet. After a few questions we started to discuss past experience…”

Jun 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Robert Half Technology:

“Considering they were in a rush to fill a position, there were no difficult questions”

May 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at CompuCom:

“Personal questions about hobbies etc. I may have been overthinking it but I felt like they were trying to figure something out about me.”

Apr 29, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at AIG:

“If I would be willing to supervise the employees even though I would be a new hire. She needed someone to handle schedule/vacation requests and to do evaluations. I had experience in a prior position…”

Feb 24, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Bentley University:

“we are paying around 15-18 hourly - how do you feel about taking a pay decrease ??”

Feb 17, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at TEKsystems:

“None. This was not a real interview. The goal was to lure out-of-work Technicians into signing a bad contract.”

Feb 10, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Cobham:

“There was not a most difficult question, but the entire salary discussion was somewhat strained, as I had inside info, and the hiring manager was reluctant to "deal" at that level.”

Jan 9, 2014

Interview Question for Help Desk Support at Fi-Med:

“What you plan to do with your IT degree once you finish school.”

Sep 24, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Northeast Bancorp:

“Most difficult questions are the ones asking what you would do in certain situations with angry employees.... The questions are very unique and you need to become very analytical.”