helpful Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

27 Interview Questions: 110 of 27 Sort by

Apr 27, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Aerotek:

“The question was are you certified in the state where we are sending you?”

Apr 3, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Seneca Family of Agencies:

“I was asked to name a time when I knew I could of done something differently or better to achieve a certain outcome.”

Mar 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Big Open Door Marketing:

“If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be and who with?
This was an unexpected and unique question. I assume it was asked to get a feel for what type of person I am and if I have any…”

Feb 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Robert Half Technology:

“Could you do a Skype interview instead of an in person interview?”

Feb 9, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Body Central:

“I answered all the questions truthfully with enthusiasm and desire to provide detaisl of my job skills.”

Jan 7, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Unisys:

“For me it was what a help file was, which is actually a very basic question. But as I'd never worked in a remote tech support position before, I was unfamiliar with it.”

Dec 27, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Edward Jones:

“What have you done trouble-shooting wise for hardware and software issues with computers and peripherals? (Don't be afraid of this question....it's mostly a test for personality, adaptability…”

Nov 12, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at William L Bonnell Company:

“If you had multiple tasks all with the same importance/deadlines, how would you decide which one to work on first?”

Oct 28, 2013

Interview Question for Attraction Attendant at Universal Orlando Resort:

“You'll be asked why you believe you can provide good guest service.”

Oct 24, 2013

Interview Question for Part Time Package Handler at FedEx Ground:

“Well for me since this was my first job I applied for there was a question about your previous job and how did you take a role as a leader (something similar). I wasn't quite how to answer that but…”