Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at hhgregg
- Sales Associate (43)
- Sales Manager (12)
- Customer Service Merchandiser (11)
- Warehouse Associate (7)
- Appliance Sales (7)
- Manager In Training (7)
- Home Theater Sales (6)
- Electronic Sales (5)
- General Manager (5)
- Operations Lead (4)
- Home Theater Specialist (3)
- Sales Consultant (3)
- Sales (2)
- Director of Internal Audit (1)
- CSM (1)
- Receiving Associate (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Team Member (1)
- Warehouse/Stocker (1)
- Electronic Sales Specialist (1)
- Electronic Salesman (1)
- HT Sales (1)
- Territory Commercial Manager (1)
- Hhgregg General Manager (1)
- Hhgregg Appliance Sales (1)
- Assistant Store Manager/Manager In Training (1)
- Business Commercial Representative (1)
- Appliance Salesman (1)
- Appliances (1)
- CAM (1)
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at hhgregg (Charlotte, NC) in June 2011.
Had to drive all the way to Charlotte,NC. 5 hrs away to interview. Was a 30 minute process and drive all the way back. It was a panel interview with the Division Vice President and a Regional Manager. After that I met with the Division HR manager.
- What do you know about Hhgregg? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at hhgregg (Gastonia, NC) in March 2011.
The Interview process usually takes an hour the management will look over you app and probably will give you some scenarios that may or have happened in the store to see how you will handle the each of them .They may ask you to give a sales pitch on a random product to see where your confidence level is at .
- Why do you want to work for this company? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 days – interviewed at hhgregg (Charlotte, NC) in November 2010.
The first manager asked about my accountability in last job. He didn't say about pure commission. He explained unclearly about the termination if a salesman does not sell well, e.g. no number of volume or amount $. The second manager explained stoutly for earning as commission paid only; don't expect to get hourly pay or $ or 'draw-$' as hhgregg calls as I knew later. It's not a difficult interview. One candidate just need to show up with determination to sell and work on commission base.
There is no much to negotiate. One can try to ask for the privilege of selling both sides, TV and appliance, to earn more volume and $. The other is to ask for certain date be off, e.g. Mon & Tue, because you get days-off on weekdays only.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at hhgregg (Pineville, NC) in May 2009.
Trained new hires on company procedures and managing customer expectations. Fast paced electronics and appliance retail environment requiring constant multi-tasking while ensuring a very high level of customer satisfaction.
- When a customers wants to cancel their order. I like to get their salesperson involved so then can resolve the issue, and save the sale. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review