hibu

99 interviews

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at hibu in January 2014.

overall was a very easy process, I did not apply for the job, the recruiter contact me, then I have an interview with a Manager at Starbucks and that was all. after that I have to do some assessments and I started 2 weeks after that.

Account Manager Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at hibu in August 2013.

I submitted my resume on the hibu website for a job opening in Charlotte, NC. I received a return email from a recruiter and was informed i would receive a call back for a phone interview from someone in the HR department. The interview went well. Nothing too crazy was asked. About 15 minute long interview.

Interview Questions
    • Name the most difficult obstacle you had to overcome in your life (business or personal).   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at hibu in June 2013.

Good interview process, the managers were thorough and asked relevant, pointed questions about experience, time to next step was quick but in hindsight that is due to high turnover, they are always in need of interviewing new candidates.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, they offer a fairly low salary and tell you the potential commission and bonus and you can take it or leave it.

Development Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  King of Prussia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at hibu.

hiring was terrible several years ago and presumably got better over the years. My interview was unorganized and at a time of divided leadership which eventually got much better. Through the changes of ownership, upper management and HR became much more aligned but eventually the yellowbook takeover, then hibu made very corporate.

I was able to negotiate but that was the culture several years ago, not the case today.

Business Development Representative Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at hibu in November 2013.

Looking for anyone with SEM, website, SEO sales experience that the manager doesn't have to manage or develop.They are constantly hiring due to overwhelming micromanagement and unrealistic goals. Their reputation was so bad from YellowBook, that the changed the name but the company is still ran the same.

No negotiation. Set pay scale. Little salary, mainly commission.

Magazine Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at hibu.

On site recruiter contacted me after locating my profile on linkedIn. It was an easy process, wish all hiring processes were this easy. Should have sent up a red flag.

good

Sales Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at hibu in May 2014.

Interview with a manager at an office. After the interview a ride along was set up with a current employee for the day. Once the ride day was over, I was hired.

Interview Questions

Turn over rate is through the roof.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mount Vernon, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Vernon, WA

I interviewed online - interviewed at hibu in December 2011.

Interview was great, initial interview was about 90 minutes long and both sides were able to ask and get answered a lot of questions. They called within 2 days and made me an offer so they got back right away. Had to wait 7 weeks to start though because of next training session and had to stay in California for 3 weeks. Was a pretty good company, however corporate back office has really messed things up that were working very well. As the saying goes if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work here, you won't make the kind of money you are used to.   View Answer
    Not a lot of negotiation available. It's more like here is what we are paying and here is your commission rate, take it or leave it

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I interviewed through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at hibu in March 2014.

Numbers & Past Performance will make or break the interview process.
    This was a transfer from a completely different part of the country.
    Management & Job Duties do not match up from previous position within the company.

Interview Questions
    • What do you do that makes you stand out and be different?   View Answer
    It was a transfer & relocation.

Media Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Panama City, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panama City, FL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at hibu in August 2013.

Time consuming however a nice process. The immediate supervisor interviewed me then the regional manager. There were lots of questions that were technical even though they knew I had never sold this product.

Short and sweet

Worked for hibu? Contribute to the Community!