hibu Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2015

2.5

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at hibu.

Interview

-virtual interview with sales manager and follow up interview with director of sales enablement -Very short interviews and offer shortly after because I had experience in the space already. I came from a local newspaper. They want to see relevant experience.

Interview Questions

• -What experience do you have selling digital advertising? -What were some successes you had?   Answer Question

Campaign Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Interview

Recruiter contacted me a few minutes after starting to fill out an application. Scheduled an interview within two weeks, received a call that I was hired about a week later. Overall, very casual/conversational interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you explain Google to someone who knew nothing about it?   Answer Question

Telephone Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at hibu (Cedar Rapids, IA) in April 2015.

Interview

Straight forward interview process. Question and answer. Highly subjective. The interviewers sometimes ask strange questions, as they are not scripted as other interviews can be. Starts with a phone interview, then a 1 on 1. Very easy interview if the interviewer likes you.

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at hibu in January 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via Email to schedule a testing/interview time. I first took a written test for the position asking multiple choice questions and an essay. After the test I was directed back to the recruiter where he prepared me for the interview and better explained the company, position, benefits and interview process. I then had two interviews: the first was with the manager and associate manager of the department and the second was with the director of the department. Once the interviews were complete I shadowed someone within the department for about 30 minutes to get a better feel for the position and company in an environment with less pressure.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and Weaknesses? Motivators? Are you willing to travel? Many questions about my current position.   1 Answer

Development Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at hibu (King of Prussia, PA).

Interview

hiring was terrible several years ago and presumably got better over the years. My interview was unorganized and at a time of divided leadership which eventually got much better. Through the changes of ownership, upper management and HR became much more aligned but eventually the yellowbook takeover, then hibu made very corporate.

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate but that was the culture several years ago, not the case today.

Magazine Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at hibu.

Interview

On site recruiter contacted me after locating my profile on linkedIn. It was an easy process, wish all hiring processes were this easy. Should have sent up a red flag.

good

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at hibu in May 2014.

Interview

Interview with a manager at an office. After the interview a ride along was set up with a current employee for the day. Once the ride day was over, I was hired.

Interview Questions

Turn over rate is through the roof.

Account Representative/Media Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at hibu (King of Prussia, PA).

Interview

There was an unorganized interview process. They couldn not decide which manager would do the interview and follow up. After the interview I was given a cell phone number of another manger to reach out to to schedule a second meeting.

Interview Questions

• They wanted top know if there was any business I could bring with me to the job.   Answer Question

BDR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at hibu (Nashville, TN) in April 2014.

Interview

Very long but pro. You do a phone with a recruiter then a 1 on 1 with a Manager. Finally you do a phone call with a big boss. After all that you do your references and background check, and also the drug test

Negotiation

no, they had a set amount

Interview

Hibu does a three (and four) part interview. First by phone, then with local manager. You then meet with Regional Manager and have a ride day in the field

Interview Questions

• Most questions are straightforward. No trick questions   Answer Question