hibu

9 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Representative/Media Consultant Interview

King of Prussia, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at hibu.

Interview Details – There was an unorganized interview process. They couldn not decide which manager would do the interview and follow up. After the interview I was given a cell phone number of another manger to reach out to to schedule a second meeting.

Interview Question – They wanted top know if there was any business I could bring with me to the job.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Rep Interview

King of Prussia, PA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at hibu in February 2014.

Interview Details – 3 hour testing process that I passed. I had been told by my temp agency that most people fail the test. Had short interview with some 28 yr old who was quite dismissive. Did not get the position.

Interview Question – Standard questions   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Customer Inquiry Representative Interview

King of Prussia, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at hibu in January 2011.

Interview Details – Long and tedious via computer based outcomes, way below my experience.

Interview Question – How would you deal with a difficult customer?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Absolutely no room to negotiate. I was told management is always promoted from within yet job descriptions online reflected other wise.

DNS Support Specialist Interview

King of Prussia, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at hibu in January 2014.

Interview Details – I was recruited by Peopleshare. However, their job description was quite vague. Tyler and Collin interviewed me. I felt very at ease with these two individuals and the conversation went well. We all shared common ground in customer service and technical knowledge. The interview was more of an informal business meeting than an interview.

Interview Question – I really wasn't suprised by the questions. I didn't have any difficult questions. I only had to search for the right experience in my memory banks to fit the question.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was actually suprised during the interview that the salary had increased by almost a dollar an hour over what had been presented to me. I was informed I had been accepted the next day.

Web Content Writer Interview

Web Content Writer
King of Prussia, PA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at hibu in September 2013.

Interview Details – I originally saw an ad for a Career Fair/Open Interview Day on Craiglist and decided it wouldn't hurt to go. I applied online beforehand to cut down on any paperwork time as it was suggested in the Craigslist ad. There were many other people present, leading to what seemed like an overflow of applicants (which is good for them as they were apparently hiring for many positions at the time). During the day, applicants took a 45 minute writing test and a 15 minute proofreading/editing test. Both tests were not incredibly difficult; the writing test asked applicants to compose a page for various fake companies (I had received a roofing company).

Due to my own time restrictions for the day and having been in the building for three hours without an interview, I asked an HR representative if I could schedule a make-up interview later in the week. He said he would contact me after they had reviewed my test. A day later I received an email asking for my availability for an interview that week; the next day (day three of the application process), I had an interview with one of the Adworks associate managers. After the interview was over, I was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Question – What do you think is the most important quality in online writing?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There were really no negotiations. It was a "take it or leave it" offer for $16.79 an hour plus benefits.

Web Content Writer Interview

Web Content Writer

Interviewed at hibu

Interview Details – The interview process was quick. Moving from a phone interview with a non-company staffing agency recruiter to the on-site interview took only 9 days. Having had my on-site interview today, I am still waiting to see if I will be hired or not. I should hear by the end of the week.

Interview Question – What do you think are the most important considerations when writing for the Web? Describe a creative project you worked on.   Answer Question

Media Consultant Interview

Media Consultant
King of Prussia, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at hibu in August 2013.

Interview Details – Contacted by a recruiter and had a phone screening. went on to meet with two regional managers for my area at their corporate office in King of Prussia. Gave the 2nd manager alot of pushback on why I thought I could excel at this job even though he kept bringing up his concerns. Got a call two days later to do a ride along with a seasoned rep. less than a week later I did the ride along and got a feel for the job and more importantly the rep got a feel for me to report back to my potential manager. Got a call two days asking what I thought and offered me the position on the spot. Total process took 3 weeks or so

Interview Question – Why outside sales?
what will make you successful over the other guy
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated the offer I was told by the recruiter to the manager and received it. ALL IN with expenses the base is 43k

Data Entry Interview

King of Prussia, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at hibu in September 2010.

Interview Details – Called in and take a "test" for basic math and reading and personality test. Then fill out application. Will call back if you qualify for interview.

Interview Question – Tell us about yourself.   View Answer

Very Difficult Interview

Software Engineer Interview

King of Prussia, PA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at hibu in December 2010.

Interview Details – I was greeted with a handshake and it was downhill from there. I was immediately take to a conference room and handed a notepad & pen. I was told to answer a rather difficult TreeMap related programming excercise as the interviewer waited for me to finish. I will admit I had done very little preparation for the interview but I figured I wouldn't be asked anything too difficult. I was wrong. After trying my best with the exam I was then interviewed by someone from the DBA group. After feeling completely beaten up with the programming exercise, the DBA continued to hit me with questions and I stumbled over a few. After a few insulting remarks lofted my way, I decided I wanted to get out of there and wouldn't cooperate with his questions. If I ever meet this individual again I will kick his ___. Completely out of line and unprofessional. I met 2 other individuals and they appeared to be nice. I think they could sense I really didn't want to stick around and they took it easy on me. This probably ranks up there as one of my worst interviews of all time and although the lack of preparation was my fault, I really did not like the insults and attitude I received. I was happy to leave and was no longer interested in the position.

Interview Question – Some java exercise regarding a TreeMap.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for hibu? Contribute to the Community!

hibu Videos

hibu – Why Work for Us?

We employ more than 12,000 people across the UK, US, Spain, Argentina, Chile, Peru, India and the Philippines. Our global operating structure is organised around global business units, local geographies and shared… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at hibu interview questions and advice in King of Prussia, PA. All 9 interview reviews posted anonymously by hibu employees and interview candidates.