hibu

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at hibu in June 2012.

Interview Details – The first interview is conducted by a branch manager who asks standard interview questions about your past work experiences and education. He also asked the best/worst qualities question. The second interview is where I met the my supervisor in the field showing first hand what the position will be like. This position requires a lot of travel, I was told I might be out of town 7 months out of the year.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for hibu? Contribute to the Community!

hibu Videos

hibu – Why Work for Us?

We employ more than 12,000 people across the UK, US, Spain, Argentina, Chile, Peru, India and the Philippines. Our global operating structure is organised around global business units, local geographies and shared… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at hibu interview questions and advice in Saint Louis, MO. All interview reviews posted anonymously by hibu employees and interview candidates.