hibu

15 interviews

2.7

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at hibu in June 2013.

Good interview process, the managers were thorough and asked relevant, pointed questions about experience, time to next step was quick but in hindsight that is due to high turnover, they are always in need of interviewing new candidates.

Interview Questions
No negotiation, they offer a fairly low salary and tell you the potential commission and bonus and you can take it or leave it.

Other Interview Reviews for hibu

Sales Representative Interview

Hibu does a three (and four) part interview. First by phone, then with local manager. You then meet with Regional Manager and have a ride day in the field

Interview Questions
    • Most questions are straightforward. No trick questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Edison, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4 days - interviewed at hibu in January 2014.

Process went smooth, was asked to come in for an interview. They were very flexible on the time of the interview. Interviewer told me what I did right during the interview and what I did wrong. Nice touch. You have to remember to sell yourself if you are going to sell a product. One thing I did wrong was not ask for the job! Ask For The Job!!!!! Be Proactive about it.

Interview Questions
    • Are you ready to sit on the computer at home, while your family is around you, and do work for the entire night?   Answer Question

Didn't want to sit on the computer all night. Training would have put me away from my newborn for 3 weeks.

Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4 days - interviewed at hibu.

Interview process is the same for any company. You must do a ride along to see what haoppens

They told me base pay and commission and benefits

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Idaho Falls, ID
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Idaho Falls, ID

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at hibu.

I was contacted by Yellowbook after putting my resume on line. I had an initial phone interview which was basic and went well they just wanted to go over my resume and set up an interview with a local office manager. The First interview went well not a lot of hard questions were asked they just wanted to take a closer look into my background and past work experience. They did ask questions about how I would handle certain situations with customers and employees/management. The second interview was with a regional manager. It also went well and was a lot more laid back than I expected. I think they were trying to see if I could sell myself and if I had the desire and ability to be successful.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions asked were straight forward and questions I expected but if I had to pick one that was the hardest I would say it was this one. Why should we hire you and what sets you apart from others.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at hibu in June 2011.

In interviewing with Yellowbook I had two in-person interviews with management, a phone interview, and a ride-along day with another rep (to observe). Overall it was a good process, just a little long.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you prospected a new business that you had never met before.   Answer Question
    As a salesperson, know what your work is worth.

Anonymous Employee  in  Birmingham, AL
    Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

The process took 5 days - interviewed at hibu in February 2012.

Basically they asked about who I was and went over my job history. They did not take time for any in depth questions. The second woman I interviewed with, even though I had given the first man my resume the day before did not have my resume or any clue about my job history. I have never felt uncomfortable in an interview but she managed to do that.

Anonymous Employee  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at hibu in July 2008.

boring for a terrible job. door to door sales of ads. Interviewer acted as if the position was a once in a lifetime opportunity. the offic was average for a turn and burn sales position.

Interview Questions

door to door sales of ads

Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at hibu.

After a phone interview I had 2 in person interviews, a drug test and then they ran my background. Pretty average for any company and nothing very difficult. They use a hiring firm to do most sales interviewing and hiring.

Interview Questions
    NA/ take it or leave it.

Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at hibu in August 2009.

Had a phone interview, 1:1 with sales manager

Interview Questions

Worked for hibu? Contribute to the Community!