High School Teacher Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

32 Companies: 13 of 32

27 Interview Questions: 110 of 27

Sort by

Sep 11, 2014

Interview Question for High School Teacher at Los Angeles USD:

“Most questions had to do with discipline not education...very little of which takes place in most LAUSD schools. I was hired because I had just finished teaching for 7 years in France and had gotten…”

Jul 28, 2014

Interview Question for High School Teacher at Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools:

“None, questions seemed pretty standard. I was asked to walk them through my lesson planning process from beginning to end. That was a new question.”

Jul 1, 2014

Interview Question for High School History Teacher at GALLUP MCKINLEY COUNTY SCHOOLS:

“Mainly general questions about teaching philosophy.”

Jun 5, 2014

Interview Question for Teacher, High School at Wake County Public Schools:

“They asked me what memebers of the community had said about their school. I was not from the area, so I felt as though I did not have a vaild answer for their question. I was also asked about other…”

May 8, 2014

Interview Question for High School Teacher at Hillsborough County Public Schools:

“How do I get qualified to be hired?”

Mar 28, 2014

Interview Question for High School Math Teacher at Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools:

“What would you do if a student in your class _________________? Fill in the blank with difficult situations.”

Mar 26, 2014

Interview Question for High School Teacher at Keller ISD:

“How do you plan to manage your time so that you aren't continually swamped with grading?”

Feb 24, 2014

Interview Question for High School English Teacher at Houston ISD:

“If I were to walk into your classroom, what would I see?”

Feb 6, 2014

Interview Question for Teacher, High School at Wake County Public Schools:

“What does your classroom look like?”

Oct 18, 2013

Interview Question for Teacher/Middle School/High School at Cobb County School District:

“I think the most difficult question in any teacher interview is to explain your philosophy of education.”