Home Agent Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

23 Interview Questions: 1120 of 23 Sort by

Oct 25, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Best Buy:

“No difficult questions, I-9's need to be notarized and they don't send you the correct form for notary., clean background and drug screening required”

Oct 1, 2013

Interview Question for Reservation Agent - Work At Home at Active Network:

“Well, it isn't even difficult, but they want to know what situations you have been in that you had a customer with a problem and how you handled that problem.”

Sep 7, 2013

Interview Question for Seasonal At Home Agent at 1-800-Flowers.com:

“Really, they stick to the basics. Not many off the wall questions. Most they may ask is how you would handle a difficult customer.”

Jun 16, 2013

Interview Question for Reservation Agent - Work At Home at Active Network:

“No difficult questions....
How would you handle an irate caller? How many times do you think it's acceptable to be late or not show up for work?”

Apr 16, 2013

Interview Question for Seasonal At Home Agent at 1-800-Flowers.com:

“Nothing unexpected.”

Mar 28, 2013

Interview Question for Work At Home Agent at American Support:

“Nothing really difficult- I was more concerned that I had no sales experience and would not get this job. I was really nervous about sales- wanted customer service but this is really fine and no one…”

Mar 19, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Support.com:

“There really wasn't anything unexpected or difficult. I've been doing tech support for a really long time so the questions really weren't difficult.”

Jan 7, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Citibank:

“I didn't find any of the questions to be difficult, nothing out of the ordinary for interview questions.”

Aug 19, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at National Motor Club:

“If you were selected for our home agent position with national motor club, what would you bring to the table to help our company grow”

Jul 30, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at West Corporation:

“No difficult questions. Just explained the job to me. All testing and questions are done online.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Home Agent interview questions and reviews. All 23 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.