Home Agent Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

24 Interview Questions: 1120 of 24

Sort by

Dec 8, 2013

Interview Question for Teletech @Home Agent at TeleTech:

“The most unexpected question was when they asked to describe a situation where there was an angry customer, and what you did to solve the problem. I have dealt with a few angry customers, so I really…”

Oct 25, 2013

Interview Question for Work At Home Agent at Best Buy:

“No difficult questions, I-9's need to be notarized and they don't send you the correct form for notary., clean background and drug screening required”

Oct 1, 2013

Interview Question for Reservation Agent - Work At Home at Active Network:

“Well, it isn't even difficult, but they want to know what situations you have been in that you had a customer with a problem and how you handled that problem.”

Sep 7, 2013

Interview Question for Seasonal At Home Agent at 1-800-Flowers.com:

“Really, they stick to the basics. Not many off the wall questions. Most they may ask is how you would handle a difficult customer.”

Jun 16, 2013

Interview Question for Reservation Agent - Work At Home at Active Network:

“No difficult questions....
How would you handle an irate caller? How many times do you think it's acceptable to be late or not show up for work?”

Apr 16, 2013

Interview Question for Seasonal At Home Agent at 1-800-Flowers.com:

“Nothing unexpected.”

Mar 28, 2013

Interview Question for Work At Home Agent at American Support:

“Nothing really difficult- I was more concerned that I had no sales experience and would not get this job. I was really nervous about sales- wanted customer service but this is really fine and no one…”

Mar 19, 2013

Interview Question for Work From Home Support Agent at Support.com:

“There really wasn't anything unexpected or difficult. I've been doing tech support for a really long time so the questions really weren't difficult.”

Jan 7, 2013

Interview Question for At Home Agent, Customer Service Representative at Citibank:

“I didn't find any of the questions to be difficult, nothing out of the ordinary for interview questions.”

Aug 19, 2012

Interview Question for Independent Home Agent and Recruiter at National Motor Club:

“If you were selected for our home agent position with national motor club, what would you bring to the table to help our company grow”