Home Centers & Hardware Stores Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

2,076 Interview Questions: 2130 of 2,076 Sort by

Aug 12, 2014

Interview Question for Weekend Sales Team at Lowe's:

“The hardest question to me was that they all asked similar questions, so as not to repeat myself I had to come up with different scenarios for the same question for each interview.”

Aug 11, 2014

Interview Question for Garden Sales Associate at The Home Depot:

“The most difficult part of the interview was when he asked me why I had left my former employer. I had conflicts with my former manager and so it was awkward trying to explain - as politely as I…”

Aug 8, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Systems Analyst at Lowe's:

“Most questions sound like similar variations of, "Tell me a time when..."”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Aug 8, 2014

Interview Question for Kitchen Designer at Lowe's:

“Name a time a customer was unhappy and what you did to turn the experience to a positive one. They were very interested in giving the customer a great experience even if the customer was not a good…”

Aug 4, 2014

Interview Question for Sales Associate - Seasonal Lawn and Garden at The Home Depot:

“There is a series of questions in which you are given five choices and need to choose the best and worst options for the given scenario. These do not seem to be consistent across multiple…”

Aug 3, 2014

Interview Question for Seasonal Outside Garden, Then Seasonal Inside Plumbing at Lowe's:

“describe a time you went out of youre way to help a customer”

Aug 1, 2014

Interview Question for Csa Front End at Lowe's:

“"Tell me about a time when you had an upset customer, and how did you deal with it?”

Aug 1, 2014

Interview Question for Cashier at Harbor Freight Tools:

“There weren't any difficult questions in my opinion but if you're willing to work overnights then you're off to a great start.”

Jul 31, 2014

Interview Question for Cashier at The Home Depot:

“Do you want to work for a company where you will grow?”

Jul 31, 2014

Interview Question for Head Cashier Part Time at The Home Depot:

“6 questions, regular most unusual - What will you feel more excited about at the end of the shift?”