Hotels, Motels, & Resorts Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

4,204 Companies: 13 of 4,204

See the latest Hilton Worldwide Jobs

2,175 Interview Questions: 110 of 2,175 Sort by

Jul 22, 2014

Interview Question for Professional at Disney Parks & Resorts:

“Tell me some challenges you have in your previous work.”

Jul 22, 2014

Interview Question for Vacation Guide at RCI:

“describe your most and least favorite vacation”

Jul 21, 2014

Interview Question for Catering Assistant at Chartwell Hospitality:

“The questions were all old school "tell me about you" "what was a hard decision you had to make" "what was your favorite position. They were not really interested in talnt development”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Jul 20, 2014

Interview Question for Concierge at Bliss (spa):

“Most unexpected question was when they ask you to name a time in your career history when you have created a new idea or took charge and made a positive change on a former company and the way the…”

Interview Question for Direct Support Professional at PathPoint:

“It wasn't a hard question but one was Can I handle swearing? I said yes. I think my hardest part was the working interview because I never went through one before and I didn't want to overstep.”

Interview Question for Banquet Captain at Marriott:

“They asked me to explain my past history of employment and the experiences I have had at my previous jobs.”

Interview Question for Guest Service Representative at Marriott:

“Do you have any questions for me?”

Jul 17, 2014

Interview Question for Night Auditor at Hilton Homewood Suites:

“Asked my flexibility and stated only "nights," as it was advertised part-time/overnight. She said she will call if they're interested. Waste of time.”

Jul 17, 2014

Interview Question for Work At Home Reservation Sales Specialist Interview at Hilton Worldwide:

“Tell me a time you didn't reach a goal and how did you deal with that -- to ensure it wouldn't happen again? (paraphrasing)”

Jul 16, 2014

Interview Question for AV Technician at Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center:

“AV manager asked me a voltage question.”