HR Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

2,236 Interview Questions: 4150 of 2,236 Sort by

Jul 28, 2014

Interview Question for Human Resources Business Partner at Hertz:

“Really basic behavioral questions. Look up sample behavioral interview questions online and practice answering several before an interview. You should be OK.”

Jul 28, 2014

Interview Question for Human Resources Coordinator at MEDcare Urgent Care:

“I don't think there was anything difficult or unexpected since I work in the HR field as well.”

Interview Question for Human Resources/OD at Retensa:

“They wanted to know my thought process when picking a line at the grocery store. The interviewer explained exactly how the lines at that particular store worked, and then asked how I would choose…”

Interview Question for Human Resources at Havas Worldwide:

“I don't remember them asking me any questions about my experience or about myself.”

Jul 25, 2014

Interview Question for Human Resource Employee Service Center Representative at AmerisourceBergen:

“Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?”

Jul 25, 2014

“Tell me about a time that you had a difficult customer. What happened? What did you to resolve the issue? What was the outcome and what did you afterward? Looking back is there anything you would…”

Jul 25, 2014

Interview Question for Human Resources Technician at West Georgia Technical College:

“Nothing difficult.”

Interview Question for Human Resources Researcher at Vertical Screen:

“The whole thing was unexpected and backwards.”

Interview Question for H R Business Partner at Lenovo:

“This will vary with business unit. Most will want to ensure you will fit well with our culture. Fast paced, changing, global - will ask how you handle this type of environment.”

Interview Question for Human Resources Specialist at FPMI:

“Who do you admire the most and why?”