Human Capital Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

66 Interview Questions: 2130 of 66 Sort by

Apr 1, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Mercer:

“case studies were a little tricky/involved. requires you to get through a lot of information very quickly”

Mar 25, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Deloitte:

“"What questions do you have for me?" Remember that you're interviewing for a consultant position - and an organizational transformation consulting position at that. Your job is to gain insights…”

Mar 18, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Deloitte:

“The last case didn't seem to have an HR-related solution to me, so I struggled to find a satisfactory answer that was relevant to the position I was applying for.”

Mar 10, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Deloitte:

“Name a situation where you had to answer a question or complete a task without all of the information”

Mar 5, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Mercer:

“Behavioral questions were all mostly about group work and dealing with difficult groups and situations. They were all very specific, though, and basically prescribed the exact situation they wanted…”

Mar 5, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Mercer:

“Case question was about improving profit margins for an Australian airline.”

Jan 31, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Deloitte:

“The case study analysis required a great deal of specific recommendations”

Dec 18, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Deloitte:

“The case question was rather odd- it involved a lot of HR specific buzzwords that pretty much required you to be familiar with implementing these systems, such as Talent management systems…”

Dec 3, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Deloitte:

“Tell me about an experience you had with visual representations (or something along those lines)”

Nov 26, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Deloitte:

“The group case is the most difficult step.”