Human Resource Director Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

112 Companies: 13 of 112

1 Human Resource Director Interview Question and Review

See the latest Meridian Behavioral Healthcare Jobs

89 Interview Questions: 110 of 89 Sort by

Apr 7, 2014

Interview Question for Director of Human Resources at East Bay Agency for Children:

“How will we know when you are stressed and what methods of self-care do you practice?”

Apr 3, 2014

Interview Question for Human Resources Director at Starbucks:

“As I said above, no real difficult questions. They were clearly trying to determine if I fit their culture so the work I did ahead of time to talk to people who worked there was helpful.”

Apr 1, 2014

Interview Question for Human Resources Director at Screen Engine:

“I was asked about 8-10 HR-related questions and to draw on specific examples/experiences, if any.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Mar 16, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Director Human Resources at Battle Creek Public Schools:

“What was title nine.”

Mar 5, 2014

Interview Question for Human Resources Director at Graphic Packaging Holding:

“I was asked about the fact that I was currently working for a competitor. They were particularly interested in why I would leave.”

Mar 4, 2014

Interview Question for Director of Human Resources at GE:

“All questions were pretty standard.”

Feb 23, 2014

Interview Question for Human Resources Director at Magill HR:

“Questions designed to test how I think.”

Feb 13, 2014

Interview Question for Human Resources Director at American Systems:

“could you stay a few hours longer than we originally planned to meet other people in the company (which was a great question to receive).”

Feb 5, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Director, Human Resources at Biogen Idec:

“Nothing that wasn't expected. Standard questions about past experience and a lot of telling me about the job and how it fit into the larger framework of the department.”

Jan 15, 2014

Interview Question for Regional Human Resources Director at Wet Seal:

“I cannot say that any question was particularly unexpected of difficult. Unfortunately the VP of HR left the organization and the regional strategy was being reviewed, so no one was hired for the…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Human Resource Director interview questions and reviews. All 89 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.